Affinity Partnerships in Australia
Kessler’s successful business model is founded on partnerships with large financial service providers in Australia to develop affinity programs.
We have signed numerous affinity partnerships with professional associations in Australia, delivering a marketable base of over 500,000 professional and high-value individuals to whom exclusive affinity products are promoted, primarily via direct and online marketing channels.
Our professional association programs include involvement with the following groups:
- Australian Dental Association
- Australian Medical Association
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Engineers Australia
- Institute of Public Accountants
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Member Advantage
- Pharmaceutical Society of Australia
- Queensland Law Society Royal Australian
- College of General Practitioners
These partnerships drive revenue back to our associations — an important benefit in a world where membership subscriptions are heavily scrutinised and incremental fee increases are difficult to justify.
Partners, Product Offering and Approach
A number of Australian financial service providers have outsourced program sales and servicing of their affinity business to Kessler in order to leverage our extensive international experience in affinity partnerships and marketing.
Our partners include:
- American Express Australia – credit cards and charge cards
- AMP Bank – home loans and deposit products
- Macquarie Bank – personal and business banking solutions
- OFX – foreign exchange
These partnerships work on the ideal that an affinity offer must be relevant and of value to members of the professional associations, which, in turn, enhances the value of their association membership.
Roles and Responsibilities
KFSA has very sound and deep relationships with both our affinity groups and financial services partners, having worked together in partnership for over 10 years in many instances.
Our affinity marketing team members are experts in developing customised strategies and tactics to ensure that affinity program results are maximised and meeting the needs of all parties involved.
We are proud of our history of developing strong affinity partnerships which consistently realise portfolio growth year on year.